The Walking Dead PS3 | Telltale Games | December
One of the conversations my generation seems most ready to have is what they’d do in the event of a zombie apocalypse:
- Whose house doubles as a good fort?
- Which local store would have the best stockpile?
- Whose car gets away the fastest?
- What kind of weapons could we make from what’s sitting in the garage?
- Who would you band with, and where would you all rendezvous?
It’s a fun game to play, partly because there are no right or wrong answers, but mostly because you get to learn something new about the people around you. The Walking Dead runs with these sorts of questions while putting the safety of others in the mix, making each subsequent one more complicated than the last. It tells an excellent story about people you could relate to, and not just for being a game.